Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi There!

It's 2015, and I'm just now starting a blog. Where have I been, right? I could have done Tumblr, and I've already done Instagram...but I figured this would be a good place to write out more on my adventures!

So, if you haven't known me yet, then hello! I'm Lego Jake, a lego version of a young adult who's making his way around the world. I represent his life in lego form. He thought it'd be a fun photo project to do, so now I guess I'm his muse! He's married, so I'm married. He travels, so I travel. He eats, so I....get to take photos of what he eats (don't worry, he's gotten better about bringing along lego-ized food for me too). I usually hang out in the builder's pocket when we're traveling, or in a lego version of his cubicle in..well, his cubicle. Meta, right?

Anyway, I'm going to try to blog more and post the full-resolution photos of my trip and all the friends I meet on here. Always, feel free to share my posts with your friends, and tell them about my trips and adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment